What can you do to help?
- We need for you to PRAY for God’s favor on this event.
- Bring 8 oz bottled waters for the event.
- Bring supplies for the backpack by July 29th. Items needed are:
- Ticonderoga #2 pencils
- Pocket folder with prongs
- 24 count Crayola crayons
- 1 subject spiral notebook – both wide and college ruled
- 12 count colored pencils
- Ink pens – black or blue
Drop off your items in the clear bins marked “GSO Event.” Questions? Contact Glenda Smith
Hospitality Hosts – Margaret Lewis and Jim Scifres will coordinate guides who will assist visitors to the event showing them all the places they can visit to take advantage of the many activities that will be happening. Margaret and Jim will need a team of volunteers to guide our guests during the day and make a personal contact to share the hospitality while offering a spiritual welcome to our church.